Make Your Voice Heard!
Michigan ACTS is conducting this survey as an opportunity for Michigan charter school teachers to voice their opinions about the teaching profession. Michigan ACTS is a safe forum for teachers to dialogue about the joys and challenges we face in the classroom every day.
How Green is Your School?
While there are many great school facilities across this country, we also know there are equal numbers of buildings that are unhealthy and inadequate where students can't learn, teachers can't teach and staff can't do their jobs. Tell us about conditions in your school in the areas of:
* Air quality (temperature, odors, fumes, mold, dust)
* Lighting (lack of natural light, quality of lighting)
* Noise (external noise, noise from machinery, echoes, noise from adjacent rooms)
* Safety (structural, unsafe conditions, personal safety)
* Overcrowding (space allocation, too much equipment for space)
Teachers & Staff Take the Survey
Parents Take the Survey
Building Green Schools
A new report, Our Union's Road Map to Green and Sustainable Schools, provides information to arm our affiliates in their efforts to promote green school construction and maintenance.